Sunday 10 January 2016

Run Derek Run...

Hello - Today's card is using Run Derek Run. Its a lovely Sunny fresh day here which makes a change from the Rain in the North West lately but it also means there is no excuse not to get those trainers on and get out for a jog.

Apparently, Friday was the the day when most people give up on there New Years Resolutions, but I've done pretty well keeping mine so far! All our family got Fitbits for Christmas and blimey it has made us all obsessed and talk about competitive?! We are all trying to out do each other with how many steps a day we can do so this card is perfect for any of my troop at the minute. (My Dad was caught jogging on the spot to get his totals up and the dog is now hiding from him as he is so tired from going out walking all the time!)

So enough of me surfing the internet - I need to get pounding the streets.
If you would like to see the full card recipe, take a look over at my blog.

Have a good day and fingers cross this dry weather stays for a little while.
Liz (:(|)x

6 comments:

  1. Such an fabulous card! Love the background paper, looks like Derek is running in the city. It's good your whole family is getting fit together :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there is some cheating going. In though Tina!! X

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card for the start of the new year the papers go so well with the image.
    ( I never make new years resolutions )
    Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't normally but with a posh white frock to get in by May.... Figured I needed to get some will power!!

      Delete
  3. Smashing card Liz, that paper's fab with the digi, works so well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FABULOUS, so well put together.
    As for the running, I would do it too, but I gotta get out of the door first!

    ReplyDelete