Sunday 6 December 2015

Rescue Squad

Morning!
Sorry I'm a little late posting today - we got a visit from our Godchildren last night so I didnt get chance to get all finished up! (They know me too well and came bearing chocolate & wine - well trained for 3 & 5 yrs old!!)

So without further a do... here is my card using Rescue Squad. 



I kept it all Cool using blues and whites as its a fab image to use for all those difficult men in your life! I stayed with the manly theme and added the Kraft and brown but couldn't resist a few gems and a bit of sparkle. 

Everyone is so busy this time of year so I won't keep you any longer - I know I still have a raft of cards to make (Especially for my family who always seem to get left till last!)
The weather is a bit grizzly so it the perfect excuse to no stray away from my desk... who knows I may even train my dog to bring me a little glass of sherry to keep me going!!

If you would like to see the full recipe for this card - stop by my blog

Have a lovely day
Liz (:(|)x

7 comments:

  1. This is a stunning papers are just right for the image that is coloured so beautifully.
    Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously designed card! Love the way you colored the image :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A FAbulous fun scene and I LOve your colours.
    Chrissyxx
    This is one of my most favorite images x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a great image! Dr digi does the best images! X

      Delete
  4. What a fantastic card Liz, and you must have an eye for what colour schemes work for guys, because I really like those blues with that brown backing, all fits together so well with the fab colouring on the digi :)

    ReplyDelete