Wednesday 30 December 2015

Relaxing



I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  If it was busy you are probably doing a little bit of this right now...relaxing.  As you can see, we are in Dunderton's house.  I created a little scene using Sofa So Good image and Derek & Deirdery Dunderton image.  The truth of the matter is Deirdery got up to get something to eat and their dog decided to take a sip of her tea and steal the nice warm spot that was left behind.  We have all been there before.  I figured since Deirdery was stylish with her purple hair, that she would have purple wallpaper that is just as funky as her.

This card might be used as a retirement card, which would be perfect. The designer paper is from Dr Digi Polos Backing Paper, as well as the sentiment from Pet Sentiment Sheet.

There is more info on my blog.  Happy New Year Dr Digi Friends!!!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning love the picture of Derek and Deirdery a finishing touch
    Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Card Tina, Ginny's right the pic of Derek and Dieredry is genius... Love it lol :)

    ReplyDelete