Friday 6 November 2015

Christmas Chris

It's November so I thought I had better get started on a few more Christmas cards; every year I say I will make a couple a week then I won't be in a mad rush, you, of course, know how that plan goes! As you can see here Christmas Chris has gotten started early on the Christmas pudding, there will be some very unimpressed people on the day itself if there's none to be had!

You can find Christmas Chris HERE and check out the rest of the Christmas section for more seasonal digis; between you and me I think there may be some more arriving in the store in the next few weeks, but don't tell Dr Digi I told you!

Have a good weekend, am off to a fireworks display tomorrow night, boom, flash, kaboom, have a good one
Ruth x

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and colouring Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like someone is on the naughty list!! Fabulous card! Love the design and your coloring :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing card Ruth, always love Chris and his rudolph nose :) and I know, I know, I really need to do some Christmas digis.. I'll set the elves at Digi towers to work pronto :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We still have last years pudding, so he could be eating last years LOL. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete