Friday 23 October 2015

Mr Hoppy and his Chopper

There's been a lot of talk this week about Back to the Future 1,2 and 3 (they should have stopped at 1), however Mr Hoppy is taking us back to the past, my childhood to be exact. I loved my space hopper and could do the Rubik's cube in record time (once my cousin sent me the solution!). I wasn't allowed a Chopper as it was a boy's bike and we actually had a Commodore 64 (best game was Manic Minor) but I eventually got my Sony Walkman! 

If you want to go back to the past then you can find Mr Hoppy HERE or Chopper HERE, also check out the fantastic cassette papers ( C30 C60 C90 GO) HERE.

Hope you have a good weekend
Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. woohoo what a brill card, and it's got all the things for me, I had a chopper, and a speccy ( I think Jet Pac trumps manic miner I'm afraid lol ) a space hopper and a walk man, though i was awful at the notorious rubic cube :) great stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous blast from the past a brilliant card Ruth.
    Hugs Ginny x

    ReplyDelete