Sunday 18 October 2015

Christmas Chris & his Onesie.


Morning - I'm making an effort to get ahead with my Christmas cards and this one uses Christmas Chris from Dr Digi.

I've gone pretty traditional with the colours of red & green. The paper reminded me of Christmas jumpers and given Chris' fabulous Reindeer onesie - I thought I'd go with the Christmas clothing theme. So come on be honest... who has a Christmas Onesie or jumper?? I will admit I have a Bunny rabbit onesie!! We have a tradition of going to the pub Christmas eve and then coming home to eat cheese & wine wearing our onesies...I can just picture Chris sat with us eating his Pudding! 

If you would like the full recipe for this card - pop over to my blog

Have a good day everyone
Liz (:(|)x 


4 comments:

  1. Brilliant card love the sentiment and yum-yum Christmas pud!! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ginny. Have you tried Aldi's pudding? It's amazing?!? X

      Delete
  2. This is WONDERFUL, fun and traditional at the same time, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've coloured this absolutely spot on Liz, just what i had in mind when i drew it, and that backing paper is SO X-mas jumper material :)

    ReplyDelete