Sunday 12 July 2015

Busty Brunnhilde!

This lovely lady is Brunnhilde (Excuse me not adding the inflection... I don't know how to!!) I think she is fab with her ample Bussom and booming voice!

At first I was going to colour her in with reds, gold and black and make her a very strong character but then I decided she just longed for her femininity to noted. How could I not with that bust!! So I went with the coral and turquoise and pretty flowers -  balanced it with the strong wood effect background. I'm pleased with how she has turned out... she won't take any messing around our Brunnhilde but she also just wants to be woo'ed and loved!

If you want to see the card recipes and Promarkers I've used - Pop over to my blog for full details. 


Have a good week people - see you next Sunday,
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Ha-ha Lilibet brilliant she is looking awesome Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've seen Brünnhilde looking so girlie :) great stuff Liz. And if it makes you feel any better, I always have to cut and paste the umlaut.. shhhhh dont tell anyone :)

    ReplyDelete