Friday 29 May 2015

Hello Leatherface!!


The first time I saw one of Dr Digi's Hello Horror collection, I was slightly taken aback, I am not a lover of the horror genre but then, despite being a cat lover, I am not a fan of a certain white kitty with a red bow in her fur. Merge the two together and they have a certain charm that I find very entertaining and not a little endearing; I have been racking my brain for a while now as to how to use them! My 50th looms larger every day, 2017 can not come slowly enough for me, and this card describes how I felt on my recent 48th!

You can find Hello Leatherface HERE, plus 5 others in the color digis section HERE, if you want all 6 you can get them with a £2 reduction.

Hope you all have a good weekend, I am helping with a barbecue on Sunday at a dog show, just need to make sure none of the participants run away with the sausages!

Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. Well you have made a brilliant job of it a fabulous scary card. Love the idea the horror of another year I know how you feel!! Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card Ruth, I'm still always impressed by your scissor work, you've cut that out soooooo precisely :)

    ReplyDelete