Sunday 26 April 2015

Attention! Its Corporal Clegg.




Right Troops! Now I have your attention - Here is Corporal Clegg. Isn't he Ace!
I pondered for ages as to what colours to go with and got loads of inspiration from the Dr Digi Pinterest boards. Now here is a direct order - "GO TAKE A LOOK AT THE BOARDS." There are some fabulous creations and you can all add your amazing cards with us. Don't be shy - I love seeing what you make with Dr Digi's and is great when my Mojo goes Missing in Action.

If you want the card recipe - your can find it over on my blog. Leave me a comment to say "HI" is you do call by.

All for now from me - Got to go and earn some crust.
Take care,
Liz (:(|)x

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant love the map and the image is coloured so well Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginny - he was fun to colour and not my usual colour schemes! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colouring Liz, and that little button medal is a brill idea

    ReplyDelete